We have a responsibility as a company to take care of the environment on behalf of our customers, staff and the communities in which we operate.
We are committed to minimizing any adverse environmental effects that may result from our activities and to manage responsibly the way in which we may affect the environment.
It is our policy to satisfy the requirements of our customers whilst making every effort to minimize any impact on the environment and prevent pollution.
In particular we will:
- Provide appropriate environmental training and educate our employees to be environmentally responsible.
- Work with suppliers and sub-contractors to minimize the impact of their operations on the environment through a quality purchasing policy.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal or other, regulatory requirements applicable to our business.
- Seek to minimize waste in all operations and development and to prevent releases to the atmosphere, land or water,
- Seek to prevent pollution before it is produced, reduce the amount and toxicity of waste generated and ensure its safe treatment and disposal by responsible methods,
We will set objectives and targets for significant environmental aspects related to our business activities, and will measure our performance.
Environmental audits will be undertaken to monitor our progress in this policy, in implementing these principles and in complying with all applicable regulations.
We will assign an Environmental Management Representative committed to:
- Identify and improve our significant environmental aspects and impacts from current and relevant past activities and services,
- Ensure that our environmental performance is measured and reviewed against agreed targets to demonstrate continuous improvement,
- Document, implement and reinforce the principles of this policy to all employees, customers and suppliers, and communicate and make this policy available to all.